🥟A great way to spend time with family is making dumplings! It's fun seeing how everyone's turns out, not one dumpling is the same.🥢
2 packs of Dumpling Wrappers ½ pound of grounded pork meat 1 portobello mushroom sliced 10 shrimps diced into smaller pieces 1 pack of Jayone Whole Long legged Octopus ¼ of 1 zucchini diced 3 scallions diced chopped 1 bundle of chives chopped ½ pack of Jayone Extra Firm Tofu 3 eggs(Separate yolk and egg white) 2 tbsp of minced garlic 4 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp of flour 2 tbsp of salt
How to Make Dumpling filling:
1. Add Octopus, salt, and flour to bowl and wash octopus with the salt and flour. Rub thoroughly and Rinse with water.
2. Boil Octopus in boiling water for 2 minutes. Chop into very small pieces.
3. If you haven’t already, make sure all ingredients are diced!
4. In new bowl add all ingredients: Octopus, pork, mushroom, shrimp, zucchini, scallions, chives, tofu, garlic, soy sauce, and egg yolk only(Egg whites will be used later.) and mix well. * Tip: If you leave the mix overnight, it will develop water. So make sure to squeeze as much water as possible before using.
5. Get 1 dumpling wrapper and put 1 tbsp of dumpling filling, add egg white to the edges of the dumpling wrapper.
6. Close the wrapper in half and pinch the wrapper together to close the dumpling. * When you get really good at it, you can try different ways of shaping the dumplings.