🥟A great way to spend time with family is making dumplings! It's fun seeing how everyone's turns out, not one dumpling is the same.🥢
2 packs of Dumpling Wrappers
½ pound of grounded pork meat
1 portobello mushroom sliced
10 shrimps diced into smaller pieces
1 pack of Jayone Whole Long legged Octopus
¼ of 1 zucchini diced
3 scallions diced chopped
1 bundle of chives chopped
½ pack of Jayone Extra Firm Tofu
3 eggs(Separate yolk and egg white)
2 tbsp of minced garlic
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp of flour
2 tbsp of salt
How to Make Dumpling filling:
1. Add Octopus, salt, and flour to bowl and wash octopus with the salt and flour. Rub thoroughly and Rinse with water.
2. Boil Octopus in boiling water for 2 minutes. Chop into very small pieces.
3. If you haven’t already, make sure all ingredients are diced!
4. In new bowl add all ingredients: Octopus, pork, mushroom, shrimp, zucchini, scallions, chives, tofu, garlic, soy sauce, and egg yolk only(Egg whites will be used later.) and mix well.
* Tip: If you leave the mix overnight, it will develop water. So make sure to squeeze as much water as possible before using.
5. Get 1 dumpling wrapper and put 1 tbsp of dumpling filling, add egg white to the edges of the dumpling wrapper.
6. Close the wrapper in half and pinch the wrapper together to close the dumpling.
* When you get really good at it, you can try different ways of shaping the dumplings.