With Winter fast approaching, we made Kalguksu. Kalguksu is a Korean noodle dish made with handmade, knife cut wheat flour noodles. You can make it with different broths such as chicken or seafood. Seafood is probably the most popular with clams.
We made ours with Beef broth! Try this recipe on a cold winter day.
- Jayone Kalguksu Noodles
- Beef Bone Broth
- Jayone Canned Kimchi
- Sea’s Gift Sweet Seaweed or Jayone Roasted Seaweed
- Chopped Onions, Green Onion, Carrots, Zucchini, Mushrooms
How to make:
1. Add Kalguksu noodles to boiling water. When boiling water starts to rise, add a cup of cold water and cook till water boils again.
2. Drain water and leave to the side
3. Add Beef Bone Broth to pot and cook for 2 minutes
4. Add chopped vegetables and cook till broth boils
5. Add cooked noodles and cook while stirring for about 2 minutes
6. Move to serving bowl and add seaweed and canned kimchi to garnish and serve